Denzili Free Trade Zone
We can incorporate your Turkish company and assist with obtaining a free trade operating licence for the Denzili Free Trade Zone.
Denzili offers an extensive choice of facilities whilst providing a range of services to ensure an ideal business base for global investors. Production facilities, warehouses and offices are constructed with the most advanced technology and contemporary architecture.
- Free Trade Zone earnings and revenues can be transferred to any country, including Turkey, freely without any prior permission.
- The validity period of an operating licence is maximum 10 years for tenant users, and 20 years for users who wish to build their own working spaces in the zone; If the operating licence is for production, these terms are 15 and 30 years for tenant users and investors, respectively.
- The goods can remain in the zones without any time limit.
- There is no limitation on the proportion of foreign capital participation in investment within the Free Trade Zones.
- In contrast to most Free Trade Zones in the world, sales into the domestic market are allowed. Trade conducted between Turkish Free Trade Zones and Turkey is subject to foreign trade regime. (Sales to the domestic market is subject to a fee of 0.5 % of the transaction value.)
- Currencies used in the zone are convertible foreign currencies dealt by the Central Bank of Turkey.
- Infrastructure of the Turkish Free Trade Zones is competitive with international standards. Social service facilities such as common health centre, recreational facilities, botanical gardens, restaurants, show / meeting rooms, computer services, shopping centres and educational institutions for personnel training will soon be added to The Zone's facilities.
- The Zone provides key features that successful free trade zone operations implement. These include incentives and conveniences in the areas of customs, foreign trade, tax, currency exchange and administrative processing.
Main Business Activities
- Iron and metal work
- Food processing
- Wooden furniture
- Tanning workshops
- We incorporate your Limitet Þirket company in Turkey
- We complete your Free Trade Zone Operating Licence Application Form
- Your application fee is then deposited with the Central Bank of Turkey
- We submitted your application form which is then assessed by the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (DENSER) and the Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade (UFT) General Directorate of Free Trade Zones
- A lease agreement is then made with the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (DENSER)
- We apply to the UFT General Directorate Of Free Trade Zones with your lease agreement
- You receive your Operating Licence and can start business in the Denzili Free Trade Zone