East Anatolian Free Trade Zone
We can incorporate your Turkish company and assist with obtaining a free trade operating licence for the East Anatolian Free Trade Zone.
The East Anatolian (FTZ) is operated by the East Anatolian Free Trade Zone Directorate and is the largest region in Turkey and borders Georgia, Armenia, Nakhichevan, Iran and Iraq.
Activities which can be carried out in the East Anatolian Free Trade Zone:
- Purchasing and selling
Free Trade Zone Advantages - Erzurum-Eastern Anatolian (FTZ)
- 100% exemption from customs duty
- 100% exemption from corporate income tax for manufacturing companies
- 100% exemption from value added tax (VAT) and special consumption tax
- 100% exemption from income tax on employees’ salary - for companies that export at least 85% of the value of the goods they produce in the Free Trade Zone
- Goods can remain in Free Trade Zones for an unlimited period
- Companies are free to transfer profits from Free Trade Zone without restrictions
Operating Licence Application Procedures - Eastern Anatolian
- We incorporate your Limitet Þirket company in Turkey
- We complete your Free Trade Zone Operating Licence Application Form
- Your application fee is then deposited with the Central Bank of Turkey
- We submitted your application form which is then assessed by the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (East Anatolian Free Trade Zone Directorate) and the Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade (UFT) General Directorate of Free Trade Zones
- A lease agreement is then made with the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (East Anatolian Free Trade Zone Directorate)
- We apply to the UFT General Directorate Of Free Trade Zones with your lease agreement
- You receive your Operating Licence and can start business in the East Anatolian Free Trade Zone
Turkey - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?