European Free Trade Zone (FTZ)
The European Free Trade Zone (EFZ) is located in an industrial centre at Tekirdag/Corlu region, it is the largest private sector Free Trade Zone. Within this zone, investors are welcome to purchase a work place rather than occupying a leased area.
We can incorporate your Turkish company and assist with obtaining a free trade operating licence for the European Free Trade Zone (FTZ).
Activities which can be carried out in the European Free Trade Zone:
- Production - purchasing, selling, storing, marking, packing, labelling, exhibiting, repair and maintenance of raw materials and semi-produced goods
- Purchasing & Selling - purchasing, selling, storing, labelling, packing and exhibiting of the commercial goods
- Assembling or disassembling of the goods
- Repair and maintenance of the goods
Free Trade Zone Advantages - European (FTZ)
- Goods produced in the Free Trade Zone have the right for free circulation in the European Union since Turkey is a member of European Customs Union.
- There is no minimum capital requirement, companies operating in Free Trade Zone can be 100% foreign capital
- Companies in the Free Trade Zone are 100% exempt from corporate tax or income tax through their profits generated from production activities
- Foreigners may acquire land within the Free Trade Zone
- Infrastructure such as electricity, natural gas, telephone, water, sewage and purification system are ready to be installed in factories
- The existing industrial settlement in the region offers qualified employees
- Companies can bring used machines to (FTZ) without any restriction or Tax
- Companies operating in Free Trade Zone are exempt from Value Added Tax
- Transactions within the zone are performed with convertible foreign currencies so domestic inflation rates do not influence purchasing and selling activities, inventory control and accounting procedures
- Transfer company profits and earnings to other locations in Turkey or abroad without any permission
Operating Licence Application Procedures - European Free Trade Zone
- We incorporate your Limitet Þirket company in Turkey
- We complete your Free Trade Zone Operating Licence Application Form
- Your application fee is then deposited with the Central Bank of Turkey
- We then submit your application form and the receipt from the Central Bank to the General Directorate of the of Free Trade Zones. This is also assessed by the European Free Trade Zone Operator and the Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade (UFT)
- An application is then made to European Free Trade Zone to make your rental/sales contract. In the European FTZ the operator has several options depending on your companies needs; land for sale with ready infrastructure, general and independent warehouses, offices, open air stock areas and workshops for rent or for sale
- We apply to the UFT General Directorate Of Free Trade Zones with your rental/sales agreement
- You receive your Operating Licence and can start business in the European Free Trade Zone
Turkey - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?