Ganziantep Free Trade Zone
Ganziantep is operated by GASBAS who have completed their preparations and responsibilities to ensure a permanent sustainable life standard in the free trade zone. The zone boasts many advantages including the following:
We can incorporate your Turkish company and assist with obtaining a free trade operating licence for the Ganziantep Free Trade Zone (FTZ).
- Free Trade Zone earnings and revenues can be transferred to any country, including Turkey, freely without any prior permission.
- The validity period of an operating licence is maximum 10 years for tenant users, and 20 years for users who wish to build their own working spaces in the zone; If the operating licence is for production, these terms are 15 and 30 years for tenant users and investors, respectively.
- The goods can remain in the zones without any time limit.
- There is no limitation on the proportion of foreign capital participation in investment within the Free Trade Zones.
- In contrast to most Free Trade Zones in the world, sales into the domestic market are allowed. Trade conducted between Turkish Free Trade Zones and Turkey is subject to foreign trade regime. (Sales to the domestic market is subject to a fee of 0.5 % of the transaction value.)
- Currencies used in the zone are convertible foreign currencies dealt by the Central Bank of Turkey.
- Infrastructure of the Turkish Free Trade Zones is competitive with international standards.
- Open / covered storage area
- Modern offices
- Land for production and trade purpose
- Gaziantep Customs Directorate is now at the service in the zone, in order to facilitate the customs transactions of the industrialists and users in the zone
- Representatives of Export Union Free Trade Zone Branch and Chamber of Gaziantep Industry and Trade are available in the Zone
Main Business Activities
- Maintenance & Repair
- Banking & Insurance
- Storage management
- Office renting
- Consulting activities can be done in GASBAS
- We incorporate your Limitet Þirket company in Turkey
- We complete your Free Trade Zone Operating Licence Application Form
- Your application fee is then deposited with the Central Bank of Turkey
- We submitted your application form which is then assessed by the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (DENSER) and the Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade (UFT) General Directorate of Free Trade Zones
- A lease agreement is then made with the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (DENSER)
- We apply to the UFT General Directorate Of Free Trade Zones with your lease agreement
- You receive your Operating Licence and can start business in the Bursa Free Trade Zone