Izmir Menemen Leather Free Trade Zone (FTZ)
Izmir Menemen Leather Free Trade Zone is well preferred by both local and foreign investors, especially those involved in the leather industry.
Izmir Free Trade Zone is convenient for any kind of commercial investment due to several nearby locations of business importance and has gained attention and popularity among investors due to its treatment plant of 18.000m3/day capacity.
We can incorporate your Turkish company and assist with obtaining a free trade operating licence for the Izmir Menemen Leather Free Trade Zone (FTZ).
Primary areas of activity include:
- Heavy metal/ iron-steel
Main Advantages of Izmir Free Trade Zone
- It is the only Leather and Trade centre which offers all types of advanced leather processing and production, in line with the international standards
- Opportunity of benefiting from multiple industries
- Companies do not pay corporate tax for their income
- Opportunity to buy Turkish products at export prices without any Sales or Value-Added Tax
- Warehousing for an unlimited period of time in a customs-free area and opportunity to sell in Turkey immediately upon demand after having paid only the VAT or the customs duties
- Elimination of bureaucracy and delays thanks to one-stop processing at the Menemen Leather Free Trade Zone
- Free international transfer of earnings
- Transfer and assignment of investments to others by the owners upon wish
- Excellent access to Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia and the U.S.A as well as to the Turkish market of 70 million people
- Qualified labour force and management training provided by local trade schools and universities
- Opportunity to gain competitive advantage for the heavy industry and especially leather production companies in the world markets thanks to the merits that the modern waste water treatment plant has to offer
- We incorporate your Limitet Þirket company in Turkey
- We complete your Free Trade Zone Operating Licence Application Form
- An application fee of US$ 5,000 is deposited to the Turkish Central Bank Free Trade Zones Development Fund account
- Your application is submitted to the Free Trade Zones General Directorate
- Following the assessment of your application by the Free Trade Zones General Directorate, your company receives a 'Qualified' document. Upon the receipt of this document, your company can transfer its headquarters to Menemen Leather Free Trade Zone.
- Submission in the Trade Registry Gazette, which officially declares the charter of your company
- The lease contract is signed
- Following its approval by the Menemen Leather Free Trade Zone Directorate, the contract is sent to the Free Trade Zones General Directorate by IDESBAS to issue your operating license
- Accounting books required to be kept in accordance with the Law on taxation procedures are duly obtained and notarized
- Once your operating license is received, we submits the accounting books to the Menemen Leather Free Trade Zone Directorate for approval
- Following the approval, your company can start operations in the zone
Turkey - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?