Mersin Free Trade Zone (FTZ)
This free trade zone is a centre for foreign investors with proximity to major international markets - Middle-East, North African countries, East and West Europe and the Russian Federation.
We can incorporate your Turkish company and assist with obtaining a licence for the Mersin Free Trade Zone (FTZ).
Activities which are permitted in the Mersin Free Trade Zone:
- Production of all kinds of light industries - electronics, optics, machinery, spare parts, textiles and clothing
- Wholesale trades
- Packing and repacking
- Repair and maintenance
Free Trade Zone Advantages - Mersin (FTZ)
- The zone is a centre for foreign investors
- Proximity to major international markets - Middle-East, North African countries, East and West Europe and the Russian Federation
- The zone is adjacent to Mersin Port, which is an important port in the Mediterranean and the base for the city's economy
- Public-owned territory with the modern infrastructure constructed by the government
Operating Licence Application Procedures - Mersin Free Trade Zone
- We incorporate your Limitet Þirket company in Turkey
- We complete your Free Trade Zone Operating Licence Application Form
- Your application fee is then deposited with the Central Bank of Turkey
- We submitted your application form which is then assessed by the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (MESBAS) and the Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade (UFT) General Directorate of Free Trade Zones
- A lease agreement is then made with the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (MESBAS)
- We apply to the UFT General Directorate Of Free Trade Zones with your lease agreement
- You receive your Operating Licence and can start business in the Mersin Free Trade Zone
Turkey - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?