Samsun Free Trade Zone (FTZ)
Samsun Free Trade Zone is operated by SASBAS who offer advanced technology and cheap raw materials to users. Samsun aims to increase their competitiveness in world markets by constantly increasing facilities and remaining focused on their users requirements. The zone offers unloading/ loading facilities, warehousing services, adequate office space and storage buildings all aimed to serve the users.
We can incorporate your Turkish company and assist with obtaining a free zone Operating License for the Samsun Free Trade Zone.
- Free Trade Zone earnings and revenues can be transferred to any country, including Turkey, freely without any prior permission.
- The validity period of an operating licence is maximum 10 years for tenant users, and 20 years for users who wish to build their own working spaces in the zone; If the operating licence is for production, these terms are 15 and 30 years for tenant users and investors, respectively.
- The goods can remain in the zones without any time limit.
- There is no limitation on the proportion of foreign capital participation in investment within the Free Trade Zones.
- In contrast to most Free Trade Zones in the world, sales into the domestic market are allowed. Trade conducted between Turkish Free Trade Zones and Turkey is subject to foreign trade regime. (Sales to the domestic market is subject to a fee of 0.5 % of the transaction value.)
- Currencies used in the zone are convertible foreign currencies dealt by the Central Bank of Turkey.
- Infrastructure of the Turkish Free Trade Zones is competitive with international standards.
Main Business Activities
- Medical electronics
- Electrical measuring instruments
- Commercial activities
- Engineering service
- We incorporate your Limitet Þirket company in Turkey
- We complete your Free Trade Zone Operating Licence Application Form
- Your application fee is then deposited with the Central Bank of Turkey
- We submitted your application form which is then assessed by the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (SASBAS) and the Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade (UFT) General Directorate of Free Trade Zones
- A lease agreement is then made with the Free Trade Zone Founder and Operator (SASBAS)
- We apply to the UFT General Directorate Of Free Trade Zones with your lease agreement
- You receive your Operating Licence and can start business in the Samsun Free Trade Zone
Turkey - Company Formations & Company Documents
How Can We Help?