Company Restoration Requirements
We can take care of all the formalities associated with the restoration of your UK limited company.
In order to restore a company to the Register, we make an application by way of Claim Form in the High Court and this has to be supported by the Affidavit of a member or creditor giving details about the company and why the defaults have occurred.
A list of the information that we require follows and once this is available together with a copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Certificate of Incorporation we can prepare the appropriate forms for restoration.
We will need the following documents and information:
- Company name to be restored
- Company registration number
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation and any other certificates issued (change of name)
- Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company
- comments on trading activity of the Company
- why the company was struck off
- for what purpose and intentions do you need the company restored
- details of the indebtedness of the dissolved company with evidence of that indebtedness
- Copy of latest annual return
- Name and address of the company shareholder who requires the company restored, his shareholding in the company
- Authorised and issued share capital
- When were the last accounts filed at Companies House and the reason for not filing the accounts subsequently
- Reason as to why the statutory obligations were overlooked whether or not the reminder letters were received or brought to the attention of the directors of the dissolved company
- London Gazette notice showing the company has been dissolved
- Name of the individual who will sign the affidavit - please note they must have been a shareholder and officer of the company at the time it was struck off
- Shareholder details - and were they all directors
- Affidavit or evidence statement prepared on the basis of information supplied
- Have the accounts been prepared for the Inland Revenue and details of any correspondence with the Revenue
- We can download or prepare the above documents if you do not have the originals and prepare and file any outstanding Annual Returns.
Please complete our company restoration form to enquire about restoring your company.
UK - Company Formations & Company Documents
- Company Formation
- Company Formation Order
- Ready Made Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Overseas Clients
- Company Registration
- Advantages of A Limited Company
- Limited Company Structure
- First Meeting Directors
- Company Secretary
- Branch Office
- Certificate of Non-Trading
- Company Restoration
- Company Search
- Company Documents
- Prices & Fees
How Can We Help?