Private Limited Company
UK Key Points
- Time - only 1 day to incorporate your company
- Directors - only one director of any nationality, is necessary for your limited company
- Shareholders - only one shareholder is required
- Share Capital - there are no minimum share capital requirements
- Support - using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
- No obligation requiring UK participation in the management of your company
We can usually incorporate your UK Limited company within a day. UK companies are the easiest and most flexible of companies to incorporate within the European Union. You do not need to visit the UK to incorporate your company.
The single most important advantage of trading via a UK Limited company is the limited liability of the company's shareholders.
Our standard UK Limited Company incorporation package includes all necessary documents to get your company up and running.
We also have UK ready made companies for immediate transfer.
Direct Taxation of UK companies
UK companies are tax-resident in the UK for Corporation Tax.
If business activity occurs outside the UK, application to be tax resident in another country may be needed, leaving the business exempt from UK Corporation Tax.
There are three easy rules:
- If no tax is paid in othercountries, then the company is a UK tax resident by default
- If there is a tax treaty between the country of trading and the UK, then the terms of the tax treaty apply
- If there is no tax treaty, the UK will unilaterally give double tax relief
VAT for UK companies
A UK company is not formed with a UK VAT number, but needs to apply for a UK VAT number if it has substantial activity in the UK. If the company has substantial activity outside the UK but in another European jurisdiction, the company may need to apply for a VAT number in that jurisdiction.
UK - Company Formations & Company Documents
- Company Formation
- Company Formation Order
- Ready Made Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Overseas Clients
- Company Registration
- Advantages of A Limited Company
- Limited Company Structure
- First Meeting Directors
- Company Secretary
- Branch Office
- Certificate of Non-Trading
- Company Restoration
- Company Search
- Company Documents
- Prices & Fees
How Can We Help?