We check that your Japan company name is acceptable and is not already incorporated with the Japan Companies Registry.
Only one director is required for your Kabushiki Kaisha (KK) company. A Japanese Resident is mandatory for your Japanese company. The representative director of the Japanese company needs to possess residence status and be a Japanese national, with a working visa and permanent residence in Japan. We can provide a representative Japanese director for your Kabushiki Kaisha (KK) company.
Your Japan company must have a registered office, which must be a physical address in Japan. The registered office is where documents may be legally served on the company. we provide this registered office service in Japan.
Only one shareholder of any nationality is required. The shareholders of the Japan company can be either corporations or individuals. The names of shareholders are filed at the companies registry.
Company Incorporation Documents
Once incorporated we provide a set of corporate documents for your Japan company which, includes the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association the Articles of Association, first minutes and share certificates. Copies of the company incorporation documents are sent via email and the originals from the companies registry are sent to you in a corporate folder.
Our Japan company incorporation package includes the following:
- Name availability check
- Preparation of Articles of Association
- Preparation of power of attorneys if needed
- Filing with the Registrar of Companies
- Payment of filing fees
- Incorporation Certificate
- A “Kabushiki Kaisha” is similar to a USA Corporation and a “Goudou Kaisha” is similar to a USA Limited Liability Company
- The formation fee depends on the company capital and other details of the company (type of company, number of shareholders, number of directors )
Benefits of a Japanese Kabushiki Kaisha (KK) Company
- We offer our clients a reliable company formation service in Japan
- It is not necessary to visit Japan to complete your incorporation
- Our companies incorporation system comply with the Japan Companies Acts
Registration Information Required
To incorporate a Japan company the following is required for the company registrar:
- Proposed Company Name
- Brief Description of Company Activities
- Shareholders Details
- Company Directors Details
- Japan Registered Office Address
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association – Which we draft for you.
Japan Kabushiki Kaisha (KK) Company Incorporation
The most common form of incorporation in Japan is a Kabushiki Kaisha company (KK) which is a limited liability company.
To start the incorporation of your Japan company we initially only require, the proposed company name, details of the company directors, shareholders and the proposed activities.
We provide you with full expert assistance throughout every step of the Japan company formation process.