Panama Ready Made Companies
Incorporation in Panama can be achieved in 2 days, therefore we do not recommend ready made companies. We do however have established companies available that may be suitable for your business needs.
Established companies also known as shelf, aged or vintage are companies that were incorporated by us some time ago and were put on the shelf to age. They have never traded and have filed dormant accounts for each year after incorporation.
Benefits of an Established company
- Government Agencies, distributors and manufacturers often require a company to have been in business for a certain period of time in order to do business with them
- Corporate image can be enhanced with age
- An instant business history can be established. Obtaining bank loans is easier when you can show you have history.
- Most lenders require a minimum of 2 and usually 3 years history in order to establish corporate credit history
- To create an appearance of corporate longevity, which may boost investor or consumer confidence.
- Obtaining a Business Visa for company directors or work permits is easier with an established company.
- To gain easier access to corporate credit.
Changing the company name
It is possible to change the name of your established company in around 3 to 5 days. For an extra-governmental fee the name change can take place within a few hours.