Bahamas Certificate of Good Standing
Bahamas Certificate of Standing
We can provide a Bahamas Certificate of Good Standing from the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department which certifies that the company is in Good Standing.
The certificate states the following:
- The Company was duly incorporated in accordance with International Business Companies Act
- The date of registration
- The company number
- That the company name is still active on the Register of International Companies and the Company is up to date with all license and payments fees
- No Article of Merger or Consolidation has been submitted that have not yet been effective
- No Article of Arrangement has been submitted that has not yet become effective
- The company is not being wound up and dissolved.
- No proceedings have been instituted to strike the name of the Company off the said Register
- That so far as is evidenced by the documents filled with this Office, the Company is in Good legal Standing
The certificate is supplied from the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department with an official seal, stamp and with the signature of an Acting Registrar General.
Timescale: 3-6 Days Certified
5-10 Days Apostilled
Scanned copy sent through once drafted and certified by the Bahamas registry.