Seychelles Ready Made Company
Incorporation in the Seychelles can be achieved in 2 days so we would suggest incorporating your own company rather than buying a ready made one. The exception to this however is if you are looking to gain a business history with your ready made company, then we would recommend that you purchase an established company.
What is an established company?
Established companies, also known as Shelf, Aged or Vintage are companies that were incorporated by us some time ago and were put on the shelf to age. They have never traded and have filed dormant accounts for each year after incorporation. They allow those starting out with their new company the chance to show longevity of a business as the company is older than a new incorporation.
An aged company can be useful in many ways. Some key benefits are outlined below.
Reasons for purchasing an established company
- The credibility of your business can be improved with a company that has a longer history
- You may be in a better position to bid for government contracts with an older company. Many countries require that a business has been incorporated for at least 2 years before allowing them to bid for business
- Lenders often require a business to have been in existence from six months to two years or more before lending it any money
- Obtaining bank loans and other credit facilities are easier when you can show you have history, the age is what matters most.
- You may just wish to cut out the steps required to incorporate your own company, in which case an aged company could be right for you
Changing the company name
We can file to change the name of your established company on the same day as purchase. Please let us know when you order if you require this service.