Sweden Company Incorporation fees
|Sweden – AB Company – 2 to 3 weeks |
- Reserving your Company Name
- Liaising with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- File the documents with the Companies Registry
- Appoint the Directors
- Minutes appointing first Directors
- Preparation of the first minutes of Board Meeting
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
|Company Administration & Registered Office||£4830|
|Bank Account Assistance||£750|
|Annual Renewal Fees|
- Provision of the Registered Office and Registered Agent in Sweden
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Maintaining statutory records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register
- Maintenance of Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- 12 months basic consultation
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
The company will be incorporated using your chosen name and we ensure that the procedure is as simple for our clients as possible.
The whole incorporation process can be arranged online and we will administer the preparation and filing of all registration forms on your behalf.
Upon receipt of the filing confirmation from the Companies Registry, we will email you with the incorporation details and then forward the premium binder containing all the official certificates and documentation.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, free of charge and without obligation.