Offshore Bank Accounts
Opening a bank account is a separate process to incorporating a limited company, it is not possible to purchase a company with a bank account already active.
The company must first be incorporated and then we can assist with a Bank Account introduction.
With some countries, it is necessary to personally visit the bank.
If obtaining a bank account is your primary purpose we cannot assist.
Formacompany can assist you in the opening of a Bank Account to accompany an incorporation.
We have relationships with banks in the following countries
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Bank Account Services
Our bank account introduction service means that you do not need to travel to open the bank account. We will provide you with the necessary application forms and ensure that you fulfil all due diligence requirements so, that you obtain your bank account as quickly as possible.
All banks offer accounts in various currencies including: Euros, British Pounds and US Dollars.
|St.Vincent and the Grenadines||Euro Pacific Bank Limited||
Application for a Bank Account
There are three parts to a bank application:
- Personal Due Diligence
- Company Due Diligence
- Bank Application forms
Personal Due Diligence
The following documentation is required for each company officer (director, shareholder, beneficial owner) and account signatory –
- Certified proof of ID – ideally a passport copy or government issued photo ID
- Certified proof of residential address – dated within the last 3 months, can be in the form of a utility bill, bank account/credit card statement, local authority tax bill. Please ensure that this address the address on company registration docs.
- Bank reference letter – A letter confirming that your existing bank account is in good standing – ideally it should indicate a minimum relationship of 2 years. Some banks are happy to accept the first page of recent bank statement plus the first page of a statement from at least 6 months ago (must be the same bank account).
Note that certification is accepted from a public notary, police department, lawyer, accountant or regulated financial institution.
Company Due Diligence
In order to open a corporate account you must provide the bank with a full apostilled set of registration documents.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Register of Shareholders / Share Certificates
- Register of Directors / Appointment of Directors
- Certificate of Good Standing (required for companies incorporated for 12 months or more)
We will arrange for the relevant documents to be ordered and apostilled upon incorporation.
Bank Application forms
We will provide you with the necessary application forms for your choice of bank. We are on hand to assist you with any questions that you may have regarding your bank account application and will thoroughly review your completed forms before sending the application for processing.
Investment & Deposit Solutions
Choice Bank offers a complete range of no-risk investment and deposit instruments, with competitive rates and options for maximizing your return potential. Multi-currency accounts are accessible online and by phone, and are available in USD, Euro, Canadian and Pound Sterling. Statements are available online or via hard copy by request.
| Premium Demand Deposit Account
Premium Savings Account
Fixed Term Deposits
Guaranteed Investment Certificates
International Banking Solutions – Choice Bank
One of the particular areas of expertise that Choice Bank can offer is in the field of international banking. We draw on our own extensive experience and that of partners like TOROFX to make international banking every bit as simple, secure and efficient as your domestic banking.
International Wire Transfers and Payments
International Bank Drafts
|Currencies Available for Trade:
Flexible, efficient, international funds management. Contact us for more information.
Accepted throughout the world, MasterCard¨ credit cards are the convenient way to travel, shop, and dine. They offer easy access to cash and credit, instant cash advances at over 300,000 designated ATM machines worldwide, and no pre-set spending limit. There is no simpler, more convenient way to manage and facilitate your spending.
||MasterCard Prepaid Card
Convenient. Simple. Easy. Contact us for more information on MasterCard Credit Cards and Prepaid Cards.
Choice Bank’s Merchant Services make it easy for your customers to buy from you. Your customers expect you to offer them a choice of payment solutions which are fast and easy. That is why we have designed a payment processing solution for you that will save you time and allow you to focus on the really important matter of building your business and increasing sales.
One bank. One account. One easy way for you to accept credit card payments that will save you time and money. This easy, secure, and reliable solution, is essential to the continual growth and profitability of your business.
Euro Pacific Bank Limited – St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Contact and legal particulars
Euro Pacific Bank Limited
111 Euro House
Financial Services Centre
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Tel: +784 453 2086
Euro Pacific Bank is headquartered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines where it is licensed and regulated by the I.F.S.A as a Class A International Bank.
With the strictest privacy available, Euro Pacific Bank does not engage in speculation, lending or trading with client funds and all deposits are held with a 100% reserve requirement.
Euro Pacific Bank offers private, safe bank accounts held in 100% reserve status so that you can be confident knowing that your funds are always available.
Offering a full range of services including:
- Personal and Corporate accounts in USD/EUR/CAD/GBP/AUD
- Online banking
- Gold and Silver backed accounts to protect wealth
- Pre-paid debit cards
- Self-directed, discount brokerage platform (20+ global exchanges, CFDs, FOREX and more)
- Unlimited incoming and outgoing wires using SWIFT
- Globally diversified, professionally managed investment products available
- Interest is not paid on cash accounts since funds are never loaned out.
EuroPac Bank offers Internet Banking with access to a dedicated banker and account manager via phone, email and Skype.
Online banking includes:
- View your account balance in real-time
- View and print account statements
- Load debit card via secure online system
- Initiate incoming and outgoing SWIFT wires
- Buy/sell Gold and Silver 24/7
- Currency conversion
- Wires are individually booked to ensure safety and correctness
- Numbered accounts with all banking partners
- Secure, private messaging to bank staff
- Encrypted banking software
- Human verification process to protect from electronic hacking
Pre-Paid Debit Card
- Available in multi-currency
- Card is funded online with cash balance
- $150 activation fee
- Accepted in over 210 countries
Pre-paid cards are a private and secure way for clients to withdraw funds directly from their offshore account via automatic teller, point of sale transactions and online payments.
- $2,500 minimum
- Award-winning Global Trade Station platform
- Web, Mobile and Desktop optimized trading
- Trade over 160 currency pairs with live streaming prices and spreads as low as 2 pips
- 20+ international exchanges with equities, CFDs and ETFs available
- Trade 400+ online futures contracts
- Trade FX SPOT Gold and Silver
- Fees charged at time of trade and vary across exchange