Offshore Bank Accounts
Opening a bank account is a separate process to incorporating a limited company, it is not possible to purchase a company with a bank account already active.
The company must first be incorporated and then we can assist with a Bank Account introduction.
We have relationships with banks in the following countries
- Euro Pacific Bank Limited – Puerto Rico
- BlueOrange Bank – Latvia
Bank Account Services
Our bank account introduction service means that you do not need to travel to open the bank account. We will provide you with the necessary application forms and ensure that you fulfil all due diligence requirements so, that you obtain your bank account as quickly as possible.
|Puerto Rico||Euro Pacific Bank Limited|
There are three parts to a bank account application:
- Personal Due Diligence
- Company Due Diligence
- Bank Application forms
Personal Due Diligence
The following documentation is required for each company officer (director, shareholder, beneficial owner) and account signatory –
- Certified proof of ID – ideally a passport copy or government issued photo ID
- Certified proof of residential address – dated within the last 3 months, can be in the form of a utility bill, bank account/credit card statement, local authority tax bill. Please ensure that this address the address on company registration docs.
- Bank reference letter – A letter confirming that your existing bank account is in good standing – ideally it should indicate a minimum relationship of 2 years. Some banks will accept the first page of a recent bank statement plus the first page of a statement from at least 6 months ago (must be the same bank account).
Note that certification is accepted from a public notary, police department, lawyer, accountant or regulated financial institution.
Company Due Diligence
In order to open a corporate account you must provide the bank with a full apostilled set of registration documents.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Register of Shareholders / Share Certificates
- Register of Directors / Appointment of Directors
- Certificate of Good Standing (required for companies incorporated for 12 months or more)
We will arrange for the relevant documents to be ordered and apostilled upon incorporation.
Bank Application forms
We will provide you with the necessary application forms for your choice of bank. We are on hand to assist you with any questions that you may have regarding your bank account application and will thoroughly review your completed forms before sending the application for processing.
Euro Pacific Bank Limited – Puerto Rico
Euro Pacific Bank Limited is regulated by the Financial Services Authority in Puerto Rico as a Class A International Bank.
Headquartered and licensed in Puerto Rico, Euro Pacific Bank is a pioneer in transactional only banking and has the strictest privacy available. The bank maintains a 100% deposit ratio, makes no loans and does not engage in leverage or speculation with clients assets.
Euro Pacific Bank offers private, safe bank accounts held in 100% reserve status so that you can be confident knowing that your funds are always available.
Offering a full range of services including:
- Quick application processing and account opening
- Secured remote banking – there is no requirement to visit the bank in person.
- Gold standard in customer service and a private banking representative will manage your account
- Multi-currency accounts
- Debit cards
- International recognition
- Broad range of banking services including internet banking, banks cards, brokerage, gold/silver backed accounts and more
- 100% Reserve Bank – No loans or speculative practices of any kind with client assets
Euro Pacific Bank offers Internet Banking with access to a dedicated banker and account manager via phone or email.
Online banking includes:
- View your account balance in real-time
- View and print account statements
- Load debit card via secure online system
- Initiate incoming and outgoing SWIFT wires
- Currency conversion
- Wires are individually booked to ensure safety and correctness
- Numbered accounts with all banking partners
- Secure, private messaging to bank staff
- SSL encrypted banking software to protect all client sensitive material
- Human verification process to protect from electronic hacking
BlueOrange Bank – Latvia
BlueOrange Bank founded in 2001, operates in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Republic of Latvia and is regulated by the Financial and Capital Market Commission (FCMC).
BlueOrange Bank ensures compliance of its financial services and customer transactions (payments) with the requirements laid down in the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and European Union, as well as ensures compliance with sanctions implemented by the European Union, the United Nations and the United States with regard to all currencies.
BlueOrange Bank offers:
- Maintenance of your current account
- Internet bank usage for one user
- Intra-bank transfers made via internet bank between the accounts of different clients
- EUR transfer made via Internet Bank within the European Economic Area – shared commission (SHA): Urgent D (by 03.00pm), up to €50,000
- Issue and maintenance of a MasterCard Business EUR card
- Review of an application for a loan of up to €300,000