Singapore Ready Made Company
We appoint you as the new directors and complete the share transfer of ownership. This process is takes around 7 days and your ready made company is authorised to begin trading immediately.
All of our companies have never traded and have no debts, liabilities, receivables or obligations.
Singapore Company Shelf List
We have ready made companies incorporated between 2017/2020.
Fees start from £3,000 to £6,000
Our Singapore Ready Made Companies are complete with
- Fully drafted and submitted Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Company Name approved and registered
- Certificate of Incorporation issued
- Initial Share Capital fully paid up
- Prepared registration forms
- Registered Office Address in Singapore
- Prepared minutes of first board meeting
- Company Seal
- Initial Government licence fee paid
- Share Register
- Documents required for opening a company bank account
- Registration with the Trade Registry, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority and all other necessary regulatory bodies in Singapore
- Bank Account Opening Documents
- Government Incorporation Fees
- Registration with ACRA by payment of ACRA fees
- Checking of company name availability and reservation of desired name
- Company Profile/Company Constitution (M&AA)
- Preparation of Singapore incorporation documents such as M&AA, Form 45, Form 45B etc.
- Company profile/extract from ACRA with UEN Number
- Electronic Certificate of Incorporation
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Share certificate(s)
- Preparation of company kit
- Email Reminders for Government Filing Deadlines
Transferring a Ready Made Company to you
Ownership of the ready made company is transferred via standard share transfer procedure, with ownership generally being transferred immediately after purchase.
New share certificates are issued and the statutory company register is updated.
Shareholders may be of any nationality or residency, making 100% foreign ownership permitted.
Despite not having to visit Singapore to complete the share transfer, a copy of the new shareholders identifications documents will be required – this can be submitted electronically.
Appointing the new Directors
The directors must fulfil the following requirements:
- At least one Director resident in Singapore (i.e. Singapore Citizen, a permanent resident or a person who has been issued an Entrepreneur Pass, Employment Pass or Dependent Pass by Ministry of Manpower is qualified to act as a director).
- At least 18 years of age
- Not convicted of specified offences or offences involving fraud or dishonesty punishable with imprisonment for three months or more. (The disqualification is for five years from the date of conviction of the relevant offence, or, where the person has been sent to prison, from the date of release).
- No maximum limit on the number of local or foreign directors.
- No requirement for a director to own shares in the company.
Role of Resident Director
The Companies Act requires that every company registered in the city-state appoint at least one director who is ordinarily a resident in Singapore.
We can help you fulfil this requirement by appointing a resident director for your company, on a short-term or annual basis.
In Singapore, a Resident Director has the same obligations and responsibilities as those imposed on a regular director by the Companies Act and the common law.
Most of the company’s powers are vested in the board of directors, who control the company’s affairs and are answerable to the shareholders.
Directors are responsible for the statutory books and filings, accounting records and annual accounts, shareholders and directors meetings and importantly, all directors have a fiduciary duty towards the company.
|Who is responsible for the management and operational running of the Company
|Who shall be the bank signatory
|Do the statutory obligations imposed on directors by the Companies Act apply to the Resident Director
|Does the Resident Director owe a fiduciary duty to the Company?
|Who acts as the shareholder of the company
|This service for statutory compliance only
In view of the fiduciary duties borne by a director, the provision of our Resident Nominee Director Service is subject to the following terms:
- The service is offered for statutory compliance only. The Resident Director will not be involved in any day-to-day management, financial, or operational matters of the company.
- The Resident Director will not execute documents on behalf of the Company nor will the Resident Director sign any guarantee relating to the indebtedness of the company.
- You must appoint one or more other individuals (who can be foreign individual(s) including yourself) as the executive directors who will be responsible for running the company.
- In addition to our Resident Director fee, you will be required to pay a refundable security deposit for the provision of our nominee director service. The security deposit is collected to safeguard the interests of Nominee Director.
- You can terminate our services at any time and replace our Resident Director with a suitable replacement and we will refund the security deposit after the change has been affected with Company Registrar.
- Minimum of 1 shareholder and less than 50 shareholders
- Can be the same person as the director
- Can be a natural person or legal entity
- Can be 100% local or foreign owned.
- Shares can be issued or existing shares transferred to a person or legal entity at any time after the company is incorporated.
- Company Secretary must be appointed within 6 months from the date of its incorporation to comply with Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act (Chapter 50).
- A sole director cannot be the Company Secretary.
- Company Secretary must be a resident in Singapore.
- Minimum share capital is SGD1.00
- Paid-up or share capital can be increased at any point of time after the company is incorporated.
All official company documents, including the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association and secretarial forms will be issued to the new directors.
Changing the company name
Our companies have neutral company names and a wide range of business objects enabling the ready made company to be appropriate for any business activity.
These objects as well as registered address and Memorandum and Articles of Association, may be changed. Company name changes must be in English and end with Private Limited or Pte Ltd.
You may conduct business while the name is being changed.