Turkey Company Documents
We specialise in incorporating Private Limited Company (Limitet Þirket – Ltd. Sti) in Turkey and are experts with the documents available from the Turkish Trade Gazette.
Turkey Company Search Report – Company Information
A Turkish company report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
A Turkish company report includes:
- Company Name
- Date of incorporation
- Company registration number
- Establishment Gazette date & number
- Company Type – private
- Legal form – Joint stock company
- Current Legal Status: in Good Standing, Struck Off
- Registered Address
- Head office company address
- Company contact details
- Business Activities/Objects
- Company Sector
- Nace Code
- Company Tax number & tax office
- Registered and paid-up Share Capital
- Ownership or management of the company, where available
- Shareholders – name and shareholding
- Board of directors, other directors – name and position held
- Group parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries
- Registry filing history – if available
- Financial Statements – if available
- Gazette Extract from the Turkish registry on the company – in Turkish
- Financial Statements – Balance sheets and income statements – if available
- Sales Figures – if available
Search Report – Timescales
The search report is delivered by email, the process timescale is 5 days.
Turkish Commercial Registry Gazette
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Turkish registry means, we can provide scanned copies of the Commercial Registry Gazette on any Turkish company.
Gazette extract – Timescales
The gazette extract is delivered by email, the process timescale is 5 – days. An express company search service is also available.
Apostilled Company Documents
We can provide the following Apostilled documents for Turkish registered companies:
- Articles of Association Apostilled
- Certificate of Incorporation Apostilled
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled