Bahamas Company Documents
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Registrar General’s Department in the Bahamas means we can obtain company search reports and copies of official company documents.
Bahamas Company Search Report
Information obtained on a search report from the Registrar General’s Department includes:
- Full company name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of incorporation
- Company Status – Good Standing
- Authorised Share Capital
- Resident Agent
- Resident Office/Agent Address
- Registered Agent Contact Information
- Registered Documents (if filed at the Registrar General’s Department)
- Company Details – not from the registry (if available)
Delivery: Sent via email in PDF format
Timescale: 4 – 5 business days
International Business Companies in the Bahamas are not required to file annual returns or financial statements, and the name of the shareholders and directors are not required to be disclosed under the laws of the Bahamas.
In the Bahamas if there is difficulty obtaining company data, it is necessary to instruct a lawyer because, of the difficulties with the Registrar General’s Department and this means higher cost associated with the company search report.