Costa Rica Gambling License
It is permitted for businesses to conduct gambling activities from Costa Rica provided that you obtain:
- A Costa Rican Srl Corporation
- Registration with the tax authorities – Administración Tributaria
- A Data Processing License, which we can assist with from the local government authorities
Gambling licence fee
- Cost of a Data Processing License for the first year start from US$6500
Gambling licence Time Frame
- Time to obtain a Data Processing License is approximately 6 weeks
Costa Rica Gambling – Data Processing License
The following is required in order to obtain a license:
- Incorporation of a Costa Rican Srl
- Registered Office confirmation
- Employee risk insurance policy
- Inspection from the Municipality
- Ministry of Health Permit
- Registration of employees with the Caja Costarricense del Seguro Social
- Grant Power of Attorney to the Agent in order for the license to be processed
All of which will all be handled by our agent.
Incorporation process for gaming company in Costa Rica
Incorporation of a Costa Rica Company for Gaming. This entity is a S.R.L. – Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada
Main characteristics are it is authorised for gaming in its bylaws, limited liability, offshore tax exempt, low maintenance and operated by a single director
Annual Corporations Tax is paid every January.
Data Processing License
There is legislation to restrict land based gambling, but according to the legal system these laws are not interpreted as extending to internet gambling.
Gambling corporations work under a Data Processing License.
Formacompany can obtain this license; we will register the corporation and obtain the permits in all governmental institutions required, and fulfil any other specific requirement.
Once this is done we obtain the Data Processing License in the name of the corporation
The requirements to obtain the license are:
- Power of Attorney authorising Formacompany ot its agent to process the license
- A Costa Rican Corporation