Costa Rica Incorporation Guidance
Costa Rica Key Points
- Time – 2 weeks to incorporate your company
- Directors – three directors of any nationality are necessary for your company
- Shareholders – two shareholders are required with no restriction placed upon nationality
- Share Capital – there is no minimum share capital requirement
- Tax – no taxes payable by a corporation for revenue earned outside of Costa Rica
- Support – using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada (Srl)
An Srl is the most popular form of business organisation in Costa Rica. The company must maintain:
- A registered office address in Cost Rica. We supply this service.
- A resident agent
- Only one director and one shareholder is required
Minute books and accountancy records must be maintained. The company must file an annual tax return irrespective of whether it is liable to pay tax on income. Reporting requirements for the company are minimal.
Shareholders’ liability is limited to the amount of their subscription.
We can supply Costa Rican Shelf Companies which are ready to trade immediately should you require the company urgently. Please contact us for our company listings and fees.