Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver
The Department of the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver has a range of responsibilities. it’s key roles are too:
- Keeping the Register of Companies, Partnerships, Busines Names, Trade Marks, Patents
- Administering Properties of insolvent legal and natural persons.
- Provide information on the status of commerical organisations to agents.
- protection of Intellectual Property in Cyprus
- Monitoring Bankruptcies and Liquidations of companies
Information Available from the Registrar of Companies
Although the registry claims to be running an up-to-date online portal for the public for company information there are many drawbacks:
- No information on companies registered before 2013
- Not compatiable with most internet browsers
- Online Registration required
- Slow and arduos online portal
- Missing Documents and information
Due to our existing working relationship with the Cyprus registry we can obtain documents on request. Although this service requires an individual to find the neccessary documents personally and photocopy them. For information on what documents we can provide fom the Cyprus Company Registry please contact us.