Estonia Company Registration – Osaühing or OÜ
- Time – 3 weeks to incorporate your company
- Directors – only one director of any nationality, is necessary for your company
- Shareholders – only one shareholder of any nationality, is required
- Share Capital – the share capital requirement is €2500
- Support – using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
- No tax, until distribution of profits
- At least one half of the management board of your company must be resident in an EEA member country
Forming an Estonian Private Limited Company
Your company is incorporated at the Commercial Register where we present your application and accompanying documents to the secretary of the Register department
Estonia OÜ company incorporation
To incorporate your OÜ company in Estonia we require the following:
Details of the shareholders
- If a person: name, address and date of birth
- If a company then a legalised extract from the relevant countries trade register showing the companies name, registration number, address, directors and their stake in the company
- The Estonian company address, we can provide you with a registered office if necessary
- The amount of share capital you wish to invest; the minimum is €2500
- The personal details of the management board members – names, addresses and date of birth
- Communication details for the company, this can be an email and phone number
Registered capital for an Estonian company must be €2500.
Contributions to the required share capital value can be made by monetary, non-monetary contribution, or both.
If a non-monetary contribution is used then its value will be evaluated by the board of management. If the value of non-monetary contribution is €2500 or above, or if it is more than half of the share capital, then an auditor will be required.
After the entry of the company in the commercial register, the starting account where the share capital has been paid can be transferred into a current account. We will use this account to apply for the company’s value added tax identification number.