German Company Documents
We specialise in incorporating Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (Gmbh) Companies in Germany and are very familiar with the documents available from the Commercial Register – Handelsregistereintragung.
Commercial Register – Handelsregistereintragung
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Commercial Register (Handelsregistereintragung) in Germany means we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We are able to conduct a company search and obtain company search reports and copies of company documents.
German Company Search Report – Company Information
Germany Company Search Timescale: Email copies sent within 2 – 3 working day
Delivery: PDF report sent via email only
A German company search outlines the current administrative position of a German company in accordance with the records held at the company register. The report includes:
- Company Name/ Firma
- Number of previous Registrations/ Anzahl der bisherigen Eintragungen – where applicable
- Company Type – GmbH & Co. KG,Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, Aktiengesellschaft
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Registration Number
- Current Legal Status: Active, Deleted, Struck off
- Company Objects/ Activities / Gegenstand des Unternehmens
- Nominal/Share Capital/ Grund – oder Stammkapital
- Name and address of the Registered Agent / Registered Office
- Date of last registry entry
- Nominal or Share Capital/ Grund – oder Stammkapital
- Shareholders list / Gesellschafter – where filed
- Shareholder details – name, location, laufende nummern/ share serial numbers and the shares in Euros – where details filed at registry
- The latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts – where available
Germany Certificate of Good Standing – HRB Certificate
Germany Certificate of Good Standing Timescale: Email copies sent 4 – 5 working day | Courier depends on location
Delivery: PDF copies sent via email | Originals copies sent via courier
The German registrar cannot provide a Certificate of Good Standing as it does not exist in Germany, but the Handelsregistereintragung can provide an HRB Certificate that serves a similar purpose. An HRB Certificate contains the current information of the company including:
- the date issued
- the company name
- company registration number (HRB number)
- registered office
- business address
- branches of the company
- business activity
The certificate can be supplied electronically from the Handelsregistereintragung. The certificate can be Apostilled by the German court if required.
Order Company Documents
To order company documents or a company search please complete the form below. We aim to respond to you by email within a few hours of your request. If the document is not listed please specify what document you require, we may still be able to assist.
Director’s Report & Accounts
Each jurisdiction has its own individual accounting and reporting requirements regarding the producing, keeping and filing of company financial documents. The accounting information required is specific to each country but may include a director’s report explaining the company’s position, auditors report and an annual financial statement comprising of a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, income statement and explanatory notes.
When a company has filed accounts with the Registrar of Companies we are able to obtain a copy