Gibraltar Incorporation Guidance
Gibraltar Key points
- Time – 5 days to incorporate your company
- Directors -there are no residency or nationality restrictions.
- Directors – only one director is required
- Shareholders – only one shareholder is required
- Share Capital – the standard authorised share capital is £5000
- A Gibraltar company must have a company secretary
- Support – using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
Directors, Shareholders & Secretaries
Every year accounts and annual returns are filed.
Nominee shareholder services are available for your Gibraltar company.
Gibraltar companies must have at least one director.
Gibraltar companies must have a company secretary.
Sole directors cannot act as company secretary.
Legalising documents for your company
Many companies will wish to have bank accounts outside Gibraltar, or will wish to sign public documents with a notary on behalf of the company.
For this, you will require a Certificate of Good Standing for your company, stating the directors and (if required) the shareholders of the company.
For a company to be in good standing, it needs to be up to date in filing company accounts, filing annual returns, and having directors, secretaries and a registered address in accordance with the Gibraltar Companies (Accounts) Ordinance.
What we can assist you with:
- Getting a certificate of good standing for your company
- Getting an apostille for use outside Gibraltar
- Any work needed to get your company in good standing – including preparation of accounts in accordance with the Ordinance, and filing the annual return
The standard authorised share capital is GBP £5000
Double Taxation Treaties
Gibraltar has no double taxation treaties or exchange controls.
All Gibraltar companies must have a Company Secretary
Maintaining company records in Gibraltar
A statutory book must be held at the Registered Office of your company
We have a stock of ready made companies in good standing, and they can be transferred upon the submission of the compliance information that we require.
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have, without charge and without any obligation.