Hungarian Key Points
- Time – 2 weeks to incorporate your company
- Directors – only one director of any nationality, is necessary for your company
- Shareholders – only one shareholder of any nationality is required
- Tax – A beneficial tax environment
- Support – using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
- Immediate VAT number with the eligibility to trade with all EU Member States free of VAT
Documents and Information
Incorporating your Hungarian KFT
The procedure of a company formation in Hungary is very quick and simple.
Once the necessary details are collected (details of directors, shareholders, company name, activity, and required services) we then prepare the statutory documents, Articles and Memorandum, Specimen Signature. Within a few days when the client can either take a visit to Hungary to sign the documents before a lawyer or the documents get sent to the client via email in order to have it notarized before the consular department of Hungarian embassy in his/her country. If the client choose the second option, the documents will then be needed to be sent back to us.
- After we recieve the relevant documents we file the company with Registry Court.
- Due to electronic filing the physical incorporation only takes one day.
- Domestic tax number and VAT number is issued along with Certificate of Incorporation.
After the company is incorporated the bank account can be opened. It can be done by the client or we can assist if personal presence is impossible. Share capital HUF500,000 must be deposited into the account until the bank issues the certificate of payment.
- Directors may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere.
- Only one director is required.
- There is no requirement to appoint a local resident director.
- Shareholders may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere
- Only one shareholder is required. This can be the same person as the director.
- No upper limit to the number of shareholders.
- The shareholder can be a person or a corporation.
The Private Limited Company (OÜ) is the most common form of company formation in Estonia and the easiest solution for the projects with a small number of owners and employees. This form of a trading company is attractive because of its low requirement of share capital and a relatively easy management system. A private limited company can be founded by one or several people, or by a company.
When you set up a Limited-Liability Company in Hungary, you need to choose a name that is not similar to other names, let alone already occupied by others being registered. Unequivocal differences can only be identified if the likelihood of confusion can be clearly ruled out at first glance. In Hungary, the name Limited-Liability Company-or the abbreviation of ‘ Kft. ‘-must be indicated in the company‘s name.
A Hungry company formation requires only one director and there are no restrictions on the director’s nationality or residency. Director registers are not available to the public.
3 million Hungarian forints
Proof of Identity
Documents you are required to provide:
- Proof of identity. either passport, national identity card, photographic driving licence
- Proof of residential address. Gas/electricity bill or credit/debit card bank statement dated within the last 3 months
You must have a registered agent and registered office in Hungary – this is not included in the standard company formation price.
Hungary Company Formation fees
|Hungary – KFT Company Incorporation – 2-3 weeks ||£1750|
|Company Administration & Registered Office||£1100|
|Bank Account Assistance||£620|
|Directors Register Maintenance||£175|