Malta Company Documents
Copies of the official filed Maltese documents can be obtained for you from the Registry of Companies.
This includes copies of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing / Letter of Good Standing
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Statutes
Establishing the existence of a Maltese company and obtaining copies of official company documents held at the Registry of Companies may be required for:
- Due Diligence – confirmation of a company’s existence.
- Legal requirements – certified company documents.
Timescale: Email copies sent 2 – 3 working days | Courier depends on location.
Delivery: PDF copies sent via email | Originals copies sent via courier