Morocco Company Formation
We can assist with the incorporation of a Morocco Limited Liability Company (Sàrl). The Sàrl is the most commonly registered entity type in Morocco.
Our complete formation service includes:
- Reserving your Company Name
- Obtaining a certificat negatif from the Centre Regional d’Investissement – CRI
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes in French
- Notarise the Articles of Association
- Legalisation of the Statutes with the municipality
- Document preparation for the CRI to register with the Ministère de Finance and the Tribunal of Commerce
- Informing the office of the prefecture
- Company seal and legalising company books
- Mandatory advertising in legal announcements journal and in the Official Bulletin
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
Honoraires de création de la Société : Etablissement des statuts, Etablissement du contrat de Bail/contrat de domiciliation, réalisation des démarches de création (OMPIC- Administration Fiscale, Tribunal de Commerce, Affiliation à la CNSS)
Certificat Negatif – Name of the company
domiciliation 12 mois – Registered Office address
Frais d’enregistrement Statuts et contrat de bail
Frais d’immatriculation au registre de commerce – commercial court fees
Publicité Matin du Sahara – Legal announcement
Publicité Bulletin officiel – Legal annoucement
Déplacements – Tribunal de commerce, Domiciliation, DGI et Publicités
Modèle J – Extract from the trade register
In order to reserve a company name in Morocco a ‘Certificat Negatif’ must be obtained. The certificate is supplied by the Regional Investment Centre, who confirms the company name can be reserved. We apply for the Certificat Negatif on your behalf during our incorporation process.
Your company must have a registered office address in Morocco. We supply a registered office address within our Morocco Company Formation service.
Your company will require 1 director, there is no restriction regarding their nationality or residency. The director is not required to hold shares within the company.
Your company requires a minimum of 1 shareholder to incorporate a Morocco company. Which can be the same individual as the Director of the company.
There is no limit in terms of minimum share capital. However, it is preferable to have a share capital of at least 100,000 MAD.
The required documents by the Morocco Company Registry (CRI) are:
- Certificat Negatif
- Final articles of association, legalised and notarised
- Formation forms
- Copies of passports of the directors and representatives of the shareholders
- Articles of Association and a trade register extract of the parent company, if applicable
We can incorporate a Moroccan Sarl company for you in just 3 – 4 weeks.
Proof of Identity
As part of our due diligence we require proof of identity, along with the addresses of all directors and shareholders of the company.