Morocco – Sàrl Company Incorporation
Our complete formation service includes:
- Reserving your Company Name
- Obtain a certificat negatif from the Centre Regional d’Investissement – CRI
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- Legalise statutes at Mayor’s office
- Document preparation for the CRI to register with the Ministère de Finance for patente tax and with the Tribunal of Commerce for social security and taxation
- Informing the office of the prefecture
- Company seal and legalising company books
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- Leather binder with all documents and certificates
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
Obtain ‘Certificat Negatif’ – This is obtained from the Regional Investment Centre to register a company name. This can be applied by the applicant in person or online.
Your company must have a registered office address in Morocco.
Your company will require 1 director with no restriction placed upon the nationality or residency of either. This may be the same person.
Your company requires a minimum of 1 shareholder to incorporate a Morocco company.
There is no limit in terms of minimum share capital. However, it is preferable to have a share capital of at least 100 000 MAD.
- Issue of tax identification certificate – Bulletin de Notification de L’Identificant Fiscal
- VAT and Corporation Tax registration certificate: “Déclaration d’Éxistence” for the Impôt sur les Sociétés/ Corporation Tax and for Tax sur Valeur Ajoutée/VAT
- Registration for the local activity tax “Taxe Professionnelle”
- tax identification certificate: “Bulletin de Notification de L’Identificant Fiscal”
- Copie des inscriptions portées au registre – copy of entries in the Trade Register (or Registre du Commerce)
- “Attestation d’Inscription à la Taxe Professionnelle” – Proof of registration for the local activity tax
We can incorporate a Moroccan Sarl company for you in just 10 days.
- This service has a total fee of £3200
- A Moroccan Registered Office Address is £800 per annum
Proof of Identity
As part of our due diligence we require proof of identity and address for all directors and shareholders of the company.
You will be required to visit Morocco to complete the incorporation by signing the statutes in the Préfécture.