Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – IBC Company Incorporation
The prefered company structure for a Saint Vincent Company Formation is an International Business Company. (IBC). The International Business Companies (IBC) Act 1996 gave the Caribbean jurisdiction some excellent advantages, combining privacy with tax benefits.
There is strict confidentiality following the Preservation of Confidential Relationships International Finance Act 1996. This is one of the strongest confidentiality acts in the world and protects against disclosure of confidential information.
Company names must include a designation or abbreviation that signifies limited liability. Foreign denotations such as Aktiengesellschaft, Anonima, Societe Anonyme or the abbreviations such as A/S, SA, AG, GmbH, NV and BV are allowed.
Any company registered in Saint Vincent must have a registered office & Agent within the country. The registered office which must be a physical address in Saint Vincent is where all official company documents and correspondence may be sent. We can provide a registered agent & address as part of our Saint Vincent company formation service.
We can complete a Saint Vincent Company Formation in 3 days, once all documents are received.
Only one director of any nationality is required for a Saint Vincent company formation.
Only one shareholder of any nationality is required for a Saint Vincent company formation. Corporate Shareholders are authorised.
If the company has more than one shareholder, a minimum of two directors is required.
- Formation £1500
- Registered Office service (annual fee) – £650
- Government Fee – $250
- Government Annual Fee – US$100
- Directors Register (not for public record) – £175
As part of our due diligence we require proof of identity and address for all directors and shareholders of the company.
There is no minimum share capital requirement for the incorporation of Saint Vincent IBC. Shares can be issued in any currency.
Saint Vincent and Grenadines companies formed in 2019 will be subject to taxation in SVG which requires filing a tax return. The current local corporate rate is 30%. However, Saint Vincent and Grenadine will adopt a territorial tax regime before the end of 2019, meaning BC’s will only be taxed on income earned in SVG and NOT worldwide.
Our formation service includes:
- Checking the availability of your company name
- Drafting the company statutes
- Document preparation for the registry
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Appointment of officers as instructed
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- Registered Address in St Vincent & The Grenadines
- Submission of directors register (not for public record)
- Courier service
There are very few yearly filing requirement for a Saint Vincent IBC.
- No disclosure of directors or shareholders to the registry.
- No corporate taxes, withholding taxes, capital gains taxes in St Vincent for 25 years.
- Exemption from Stamp Duty on property transactions or share transactions for 25 years.
- No inheritance duties on the bequeathing of shares.
- Statutes need not be filed.
- Information filed with the Offshore Finance Authority is protected by Confidentiality Acts.
There is no requirement to travel to Saint Vincent to complete the company formation.