Advantages of a Shelf Company
Why an aged corporation?
The age of your company can affect the business you wish to conduct. The number of years a company has been in existence may affect the confidence of potential business associates such as buyers, creditors or suppliers have in a company.
Some reasons you may require an aged company:
- If you want to obtain bank loans, corporate credit cards, leases and other credit facilities, an aged company will be in better standing than a new incorporation
- Having a company image and business history may be important to you – the longer a company has been in existence, the more credibility it can be said to have
- Distributors and manufacturers often require a company to have been in business for a certain period of time before doing business
- Similarly, other companies will do business with an older company before a brand new one
- Showing longevity and enhancing your image with customers and lenders
- In many countries, government contracts may only be awarded to companies that have been trading for a number of years – an aged company may be beneficial to secure these
- Obtaining a Business Visa or Work Permits for company directors is easier with an established company
- To create an appearance of corporate longevity, which may boost investor or consumer confidence
- To gain access to investment capital
- To gain easier access to corporate credit
We have a number of previously incorporated companies that have never traded. These are one month to 10 years old, available for immediate transfer, and fully inclusive of all documentation. Established companies are guaranteed to be clear of any business debts or liabilities. Please view our full list of 250 UK – ready made companies.
Advantages of a Ready Made Shelf Company
Business and Banking relationships are established easier with an older previously registered company, rather than with a newly incorporated company. The older a company is the more confident business and individuals will feel in dealing with them.
Government Agencies, distributors and manufacturers often require a company to have been in business for a certain period of time and the age of a company is very often a major factor in corporate banking relationships, business contracts and important criteria in the awarding of government tenders.
Provides established longevity and operating history so as to improve and enhance your Corporate image – the older the better building corporate credit is easier with age.
Large companies will only do business with an older company rather than with a brand new company. There are certain companies who will only do business with old companies which have existed for at least 12 months or more.
Obtaining bank loans is easier when you can show you have history, the age is what matters most. Establishing credit with banks, investors and leasing companies (most lenders require a minimum of 2 and usually 3 years history in order to establish corporate credit history)
Obtaining corporate credit cards and leases – Most credit card companies require that the business has been in existence for at least 2 years.
Immigration Advantages – Business Visa for company Directors Work Permit Applications – having an established ready made shelf company with more than 3 years of track record or history is always better than registering a new company.
Definition of Ready Made – Previously Registered Dormant Companies
Ready made established companies, sometimes called shelf or shell companies, are companies that were incorporated in the previous years and have remained inactive.
Our shelf companies will all come with a certificate of non-trading confirming that they are free from liens, judgements, our shelf companies have no business debts or liabilities.