Ready Made Companies
A ready made company will be beneficial if a company is required urgently, for instance, if a company registration number is needed immediately in order to complete an important contract and little time can be allowed for the incorporation process to be completed.
The companies have filed non-trading / dormant accounts together with their annual returns each year, have had no business activities and are in good standing.
They are available for immediate transfer and come with copies of all documents filed.
Countries with Ready Made companies
Shelf / Ready Made Company Benefits
- Immediate availability – the company can be transferred to you on the same day, as the certificate of incorporation has already been previously delivered
- Saving time – the only thing that needs to be changed when you buy a shelf company is the ownership, making the process simpler and faster than a new incorporation
All of our Shelf / Ready Made companies:
- Are Private Limited Companies
- Can operate anywhere in the world
- Offer shareholders limited liability
- Can have a sole director and sole shareholder
- Have an immediately available company registration number
- Have wide objects and can be used for most business activities
A Shelf/Ready Made Company includes:
- Articles of Association /Statutes
- Registered Office
- Incorporation Certificate
Procedure to acquire a Shelf / Ready Made Company
The company can be transferred to you and will be ready to trade immediately as soon as the new directors and shareholders sign the official forms in which they consent to act.
Changing the company name of the Shelf / Ready Made Company
The Company Name can be changed, if required to your own choice of name.
We can also file a company name change if you require a certain business name of your very own choice – thus still affording you the old shelf company advantage and you can do any business that you wishs.
Appointing the new Directors
You will need to sign a document confirming our resignation and appointing yourself as the new director, alternatively you can sign a Power of Attorney instructing us to sign the document on your behalf.
The company directors will be changed from our nominee staff directors to the directors of your choice and all the formation documents such as the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company and the relevant Company Secretarial Forms are also immediately available.
Established /Shelf / Vintage Companies
Established Shelf Companies are companies that we incorporated ourselves in the previous years, but have never traded or carried out any business transactions. These companies can immediately be made available as the Incorporation Certificate has already been issued, and company bank accounts can also be immediately opened for the same reason.