Cyprus Ready Made Companies
The registration of a Cyprus holding or standard company takes about 7 days. The time frame depends on name approval by the Cypriot authorities.
If the company name does not matter an instrument to speed up the registration process is to buy a Shelf (Ready Made) company in Cyprus.
Key Benefits of an Offshore Shelf Company in Cyprus:
- Conduct business without corporate taxes
- Conduct business as an international entity: International Companies have the same rights as an individual person and can make investments, buy and sell real estate, trade portfolios of stocks and bonds, and conduct any legal business activities – so long as these are not done in the country of registration.
All of our Cyprus ready made companies:
- Are Private Limited Companies
- Have wide objects which allow for many business activities
- Can operate globally
- Offer shareholders limited liability
- Can have a sole director and sole shareholder
- Have a company registration number available immediately
Appointing the new Directors
To become the director of your new company, you will need to sign a document that appoints you as the new director and confirms our resignation. This can be achieved with a power of attorney which we can issue for this purpose.
The directors of your choice will then be appointed to your company and you will receive all the official documentation that you need, including the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company and the relevant Company Secretarial Forms.
Procedure to acquire a ready made company
Upon signature of official forms by the new directors and shareholders in which they consent to act, the ready-made company is transferred over and is ready to trade immediately.
Can I change the name of the shelf company?
Yes you can, a name change takes about 7 – 14 days. You can still conduct business while the name is being changed but be aware that Cypriot authorities have to approve the new name for your shelf company.