Italy Company Search & Documents
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Registro delle Imprese in Italy means we are able to conduct company searches and obtain company documents.
Italian Company Search Report
An Italian company report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
An Italian company report includes:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation (Data iscrizione)
- Company type/Legal form (Forma giuridica)
- Current Legal Status: in Good Standing, Struck Off
- Company registration number
- Tax code (Codice fiscale)
- Registered office address (Sede legale)
- VAT Number (Partita IVA)
- Shareholders details (Soci e titolari di diritti su quote e azioni)
- Director details
- Transfers of ownership (Trasferimenti di proprietà)
- Supervisory bodies, Auditors (Collegio Sindacale)
- Company Administrators (Elenco amministratori)
- Statute Information (Informazioni da statuto/atto costitutivo)
- Company Mergers, demergers, transfers (Fusioni, scissioni, trasferimenti d’azienda)
- Company Objects & Actvities (Oggetto sociale)
- Authorised share capital in EUR (Capitale sociale in EURO)
- Latest Reporting Accounts – (if filed)
Note: This document is in Italian.
Italian Company Documents
Copies of the official filed documents can be obtained for you from the Registro delle Imprese.
This includes copies of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing / Letter of Good Standing
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Statutes
Establishing the existence of an Italian company and obtaining copies of official company documents may be required for:
- Due Diligence – confirmation of the company’s existence
- Legal requirements – certified company documents
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of a documents in the country of intent.
It involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
Using an Apostille Certificate on your Company Documents
An Apostille certificate can be obtained for any company document. This is particularly useful if you intend to execute overseas business. We can assist you with legalisation of documents.
The following list is an example of some of the many documents that we legalise:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum of Association/ Statues
- Articles of Association
- Company Registers
Director’s Report & Accounts
Each jurisdiction has its own individual accounting and reporting requirements regarding the producing, keeping and filing of company financial documents. The accounting information required is specific to each country but may include a director’s report explaining the company’s position, auditors report and an annual financial statement comprising of a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, income statement and explanatory notes.
When a company has filed accounts with the Registrar of Companies we are able to obtain a copy