Liberian Company Documents
Copies of the official filed Liberian documents can be obtained for you from the Liberian International Ship and Corporate Registry (LISCR).
This includes copies of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certified copy of the Articles of Incorporation
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of a documents in the country of intent. It involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
An Apostille certificate can be obtained for any company document. This is particularly useful if you intend to execute overseas business. We can assist you with documents legalisation.
Timescale: 6 – 10 business days
Available Documents on a Dissolved Liberian Company
If the company has been struck off from the Liberian company register, there are only two options available.
- Option 1: Certified copy of Proclamation of Annulment – £180
This document is only issued when the company has been Annulled (involuntarily dissolved). The Proclamation itself does not include information on the company, except: full company name, registeration number, date of incorporation, current status.
- Option 2: Certified copy of Proclamation of Annulment and the Articles of Incorporation – £230
These documents are only issued when the company has been Annulled (involuntarily dissolved). In addition to the Proclamation you may obtain a Certified copy of the Articles of Incorporation. This document can only be issued with a Certified copy of Proclamation of Annulment.
Order Liberian Company Documents
To obtain company reports, official documents or carry out a company search on a Liberian Company, please complete the request form at the top of the page.