Panama Company Documents
Corporate Certificado del Registro Publico – Certificate of Good Standing
We are able to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from the Companies Registrar certifying that a company is of good standing. The Certificate resembles the initial Certificate of Incorporation and is used to formally confirm the company’s continued legal existence. It also confirms that all administrative requirements have been complied with.
This certificate will also state if the company is in voluntary liquidation or proceedings have been started to strike the company off the Panama Public Registry. There are limited requirements to file documents with the Panama Public Registry.
When a Panama company is dissolved, and the status certificate issued by the Public Registry certifys the dissolution and also the details of the public deed of dissolution, number, date, and registration data, document number and date of registration.
Certified Copies of Official Company Documents
Copies of the official filed documents can be obtained for you from the Registro Público de Panamá.
This includes copies of:
- Corporate Charter
- Powers of Attorney (only the ones recorded)
- Changes to the Board of Directors
- Amendments to the Corporate Charter
- Corporate Certificado del Registro Publico/Certificate of Good Standing
Establishing the existence of a Panama company and obtaining copies of official company documents held at the Registro Público de Panamá may be required for:
- Due Diligence – confirmation of a company’s existence
- Legal requirements – certified company documents
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of a documents in the country of intent.
It involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
Using an Apostille Certificate on your Company Documents
An Apostille certificate can be obtained for any company document. This is particularly useful if you intend to execute overseas business. We can assist you with documents legalisation.An Apostille must bebe used on an already notarised document.
The following list is an example of some of the many documents that we legalise:
- Certificates of Incorporation
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Certificates of Name Change
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association