Panama Company Search
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Public Registry in Panama means we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We have access to the Panama Public Registry to obtain official documents from the company file including company search reports and copies of official documents.
Panama Company Search Report
A Panama company search report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
A Panama company search report includes:
- Company Name (Nombre de la Sociedad)
- Company Registration Number (Ficha)
- Date of Incorporation (Fecha de Registro)
- Date of Deed (Fecha de Escritura)
- Deed Number (No. de Escritura)
- Company Type: private, plc, nfp,
- Current Legal Status: in good standing, dissolved/disuelta, struck off
- Company Duration (Duración:Perpetua)
- Share Currency (Moneda)
- Share Capital (Monto de Capital)
- Authorised Share Capital (Capital Autorizado)
- Class of Shares
- Number of Shares Issued
- Registered Agent (Agente Residente)
- Registered Agent Address (if available)
- Notary (Notaria)
- Legal Representative (Representante Legal)
- Company officers Titles and names (Título del Dignatario, Nombre del Dignatario)
- Name of the original shareholders (Nombre de los Suscriptores)
Timescale: 3-4 business days
Delivery: PDF copy sent via email
Order Company Documents
To order company documents or a company search please complete the form below. We aim to respond to you by email within a few hours of your request. If the document is not listed please specify what document you require, we may still be able to assist.
Certificate of Good Standing
We are able to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from the Companies Registrar certifying that a company is in good standing. The Certificate confirms the company’s continued legal existence. It also confirms that all administrative requirements have been complied with.