Poland Company Registry – National Court Register
The National Court Register is a centralised online database which holds information on three distinct registries:
- The register of entrepreneurs. (Companies Registry)
- The register of associations, other social and professional organisations, foundations and public healthcare institutions.
- The register of insolvent debtors.
The role of the National Court Register is to provide official information on the legal status of a registered entity , the current state of its financial condition and the manner of its representation.
Information Available from the National Court Register
The reigstry can provide a range of information on any company registered within Poland this includes:
- Information on whether it has any outstanding tax and tariff duties.
- Creditors and value of outstanding debts.
- Whether the company remains in good standing