Poland Company Search
As incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the National Court Register (KRS) in Poland means we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We are able to conduct a company name search and obtain company search reports and copies of official documents.
Poland Company Search Report – Company Information
A Poland company report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
A Polish company report includes:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Company registration number
- Registered Office Address/adres rejestrowy
- VAT/NIP number/Numer Identyfikacji Podatkowej
- KRS number
- SIC code – Nature of business
- Objects / Business Activities
- Company contact details/dane kontaktowe
- Company Type/ Legal Form – Spółka z o.o
- Ownership or management/Członkowie reprezentacji of the company, including name/Nazwisko i imię and position/Funkcja lub stanowisko – where available
- Share Capital/Struktura własności – Kapitał wniesiony, number of shares/Ilość udziałów, nominal share value/ Wartość jednego udziału, Ilość właścicieli
- Shareholder/Własnośći – details including name, shareholding, address/corporate registered address,
- Date of Last Accounts, date filed made up to
- The latest filed Directors’ report and financial statements – if available
Timescale: 2 – 3 business days
Poland Company Documents
Copies of the official filed Polish documents can be obtained for you from the National Court Register (KRS).
This includes copies of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing / Letter of Good Standing
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Statutes
Establishing the existence of a Polish company and obtaining copies of official company documents held at the National Court Register (KRS) may be required for:
- Due Diligence – confirmation of a company’s existence
- Legal requirements – certified company documents
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of a documents in the country of intent.
It involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
Using an Apostille Certificate on your Company Documents
An Apostille certificate can be obtained for any company document. This is particularly useful if you intend to execute overseas business. We can assist you with documents legalisation.
The following list is an example of some of the many documents that we legalise:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum of Association/ Statues
- Articles of Association
- Company Registers
Director’s Report & Accounts
Each jurisdiction has its own individual accounting and reporting requirements regarding the producing, keeping and filing of company financial documents. The accounting information required is specific to each country but may include a director’s report explaining the company’s position, auditors report and an annual financial statement comprising of a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, income statement and explanatory notes.
When a company has filed accounts with the Registrar of Companies we are able to obtain a copy.
Order Company Documents
To order company documents or a company search please complete the form below. We aim to respond to you by email within a few hours of your request. If the document is not listed please specify what document you require, we may still be able to assist.
"*" indicates required fields