Serbia – D.o.o Company Incorporation
Serbia Key Points
- Time – 3 weeks to incorporate your company
- Directors – only one director of any nationality, is necessary for your D.o.o company
- Shareholders – two shareholders of any nationality, are required
- Share Capital – the share capital requirement is only €500
- Tax – Serbia has one of the lowest corporate tax rate in Europe
- Support – using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
Incorporating a Company in Serbia
- We complete the required forms
- Notarise the Memorandum of Association and lease contract at the Court
- Open a bank account and pay in founding deposit
- Obtain the registration certificate Business Registers Agency
- Obtain PIB – tax identification number at the Municipal Hall
- Register the employment contracts with the Employment Organisation/Fund
- Obtain certificate from the PIO Fund (pension fund)
- Obtain certificate from the Health Fund
The most commonly used legal form in Serbia is a limited liability company. A shareholder has only one share in the company, which is expressed as a percentage.
The new Company law provides that limited liability companies can have upto 50 shareholders, and that the minimum share capital is €500.
Economic and Tax Information
The cost of labour in Serbia is significantly lower than in most Central and Eastern European countries.
- Average net monthly salary is €240
- Serbia has one of the lowest corporate profit tax rate in Europe.
- Percentage of population speaking English language is more than 40%
- One of the lowest corporate profit tax rate in Europe set at 10%
- Tax credits for investing in fixed assets of up to 80% of the assets’ value
- A 10-year tax holiday for investments of €7.5 million or more
- Government subsidies, tax exemptions, and other incentives for creating new jobs