Mail Forwarding Service
Our Registered Office facility provides a basic mail forwarding service solely intended to deal with routine Company Registry and official Inland Revenue mail.
Further to this we offer a full mail forwarding service designed to enhance your business image whilst protecting your identity and location. Mail Forwarding is useful if you:
- Work from home and wish to create a more professional perception of your business
- Require an international presence
- Wish to remain anonymous
Advantages of Mail Forwarding
- Portray a professional image
- Opens the door to dealing with bigger companies
- Lets you establish yourself in another area or country
- We sign for packages and parcels
Mail Forwarding procedure
We will forward your mail to any specified address anywhere in the world. We can hold mail securely for any period – weekly, monthly and you can change your forwarding address as often as you like. We will simply insert your mail into another envelope and forward it directly to you.
We accept courier deliveries, packages and parcels of all sizes and weights and we can sign for your registered items also.
Your UK Mailing address
Your Company Name
11 Church Road
|Mail Forwarding Fees|
|Mail Forwarding – setup fee||£130|
|Mail Forwarding – annual charge||£180|
|Total first year||£310|
|Handling cost – per envelope inc postage||£1.40|