Company Registration in Nevada – LLC
Nevada key points
- Time – 3 days to incorporate your company
- Directors – only one director of any nationality, is necessary for your corporation
- Shareholders – only one shareholder of any nationality, is required
- Share Capital – there are no Minimum Capital Requirements
- Support – using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
- There is no requirement to file accounts or financial statements
Timescale to incorporate a Nevada LLC
Normally takes four days to incorporate your company and you do not have to visit Nevada or the USA.
Documents and information required for a Nevada LLC company incorporation
To incorporate your LLC company in Nevada we require the following
- The proposed company name and intended activities of your new company
- Directors’ names and addresses and dates of birth
- Members’ names and addresses
Ready made companies- LLC’s
We have a stock of ready made companies in good standing and they can be transferred the same day.
Directors are generally called Managers or Managing Members in the case of LLC’s.
A director can be of any nationality.
The names of directors are declared to the State authorities. We have to file a list of initial officers, and have to file any change of officers.
Minimum number of directors
Only one director is required.
There is no requirement for a company secretary; all officers are called Managers, but one of these could be a designated as a company secretary.
As LLC’s are effectively partnerships without share capital, the equivalent to the “Shareholder” is the “Member” who has a participation or share in the LLC.
The member can be any nationality.
Minimum number of members
Only one member is required
The member can be a Corporation
It is not a requirement to appoint a local resident member.
The names of members are declared to the State authorities. We have to file a list of initial members, and have to file any change of members.
Capital & Financial’s
Minimum Share capital for an LLC
There is no share capital in an LLC.
Maintaining company records in Nevada
The company does not have to keep records in Nevada. If the company chooses to keep records they can be kept anywhere in the World.
Accounts or financial statements filing
There is no requirement to file accounts or financial statements
Company taxes on profits
Sales tax applies only to products sold within the state.