Hong Kong Company Documents
Copies of the official filed Hong Kong documents can be obtained for you from the Hong Kong Companies Registry.
Certificate of Incorporation
A certified copy of this registration certificate can be provided, under section 305(1) of the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance certifying, the incorporation of a Hong Kong company.
This certified company certificate is prepared by the Hong Kong Companies Registry and is then couriered.
Certificate of Continuing Registration / Certificate of Good Standing
The Hong Kong certificate of Continuing Registration certifies the company was incorporated in Hong Kong, under the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and that at the date of issue the company remains on the Register of Companies.
We can provide Hong Kong company documents Apostilled at the Hong Kong High Court Registry.
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of a documents in the country of intent.
It involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
Hong Kong Company Documents we can supply Apostilled include:
- Business Registration (BR) Certificate
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Annual Return