We provide clients with a fast, easy, efficient and cost effective way of conducting comprehensive company searches and obtaining official documents on UK companies from Companies House.
You can obtain a Certified Copy of the Articles of Incorporation for any existing UK Ltd company.
Official copies of filed UK documents can be obtained for you from Companies House. This can
include copies of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified Copy of Memorandum
- Certified Articles of Association
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certificate of change of Registered Company Name
Certificate of Good Standing
Information included on a certificate of good standing includes:
Directors – The names are supplied, the addresses if required can also be requested.
Registered Office – This will give the current registered office of the company.
Establishing the existence of a UK company and obtaining copies of official company documents held at the company registry may be required for
- Due Diligence – confirmation of a UK company’s existence
- Legal requirements – certified company documents
Timescale: 4 – 10 business days
Delivery: Sent via courier
Due to changes brought in by the Small Business Enterprise and Employment Act, from Nov 2016 the certificate of Good Standing can no longer be provided including the shareholders, shareholdings or the statement of capital.
Apostille Certificate on Company Documents
An Apostille enables the presenter to bypass further certification and immediately use the documents in the intended country. All UK Company documents are complete with certification from an authorised body.
This involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
An Apostille certificate can be obtained for the following company documents.
- Apostilled Certificate of Incorporation
- Apostilled Certified Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Apostilled Certificate of Good Standing
The Certificate of Good Standing from the Companies Registrar certifies that a company is in Good Standing. The Certificate resembles the initial Certificate of Incorporation and is used to formally confirm the company’s continued legal existence. It also confirms that all administrative requirements have been complied with.
Order UK Company Documents
To obtain comprehensive company search reports, official documents or carry out a confirmation of company name on a UK Company, please complete the company document request form below.
We will verify the Limited company with Companies House and inform you of which documents are currently available. We aim at providing you with the results from Companies House within 48 hours.