UK Company Incorporations for Non-Residents
UK Key Points
- Time – only 1 day to incorporate your company
- Cost – a UK company will cost £80
- Directors – one director is needed
- Shareholders – one shareholder is necessary, either an individual or corporate entity.
- Share Capital – there are no minimum share capital requirements
- Support – using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
UK companies are inexpensive to incorporate compared to other European alternatives.
Do I need to be a UK citizen or a UK resident to set up a UK company?
- You do not need to be a UK citizen or a UK resident
- You do not need to go to the UK to incorporate the company
- You do not need any documents notarised before incorporating a UK company
- You do not need more than one person to incorporate a new company
- The UK company can be incorporated without any intention to trade in the UK
- You do not need to have premises in the UK
Unlike other jurisdictions, there are no restrictions when incorporating a UK company.
We can provide assistance. You must
- Decide on the name you want for the company
- Let us know your name and address
- What extra services you want us to provide
Each company has at least one director, and one shareholder, who can be the same person. We will supply the company registered address and company secretary if required.