Ireland Company Documents
Copies of the official filed Irish documents can be obtained for you from the Companies Registration Office (CRO).
This includes copies of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Letter of Good Standing (only available if all annual returns are filed up to date)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
All these documents can be Certified by the Companies Registration Office. Please let us know if you require this service.
Letter of Status / Good Standing
A Letter of Status is an official document, issued by the Companies Registration Office, which confirms that a company is filed and up to date. If the company has not been properly maintained and hasn’t filed its annual return in time, it will lose its status of good standing and will be struck-off from the Registry. The Letter of Status/Good Standing will not be issued until all overdue fees are paid and the status is restored.
The Annual Return is a document filed by the target company listing up to date general information on the company.
This document includes such information as:
- Registered Office Address
- Issued Share Capital
- List of Directors
- List of Shareholders
- Company Secretary
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of a documents in the country of intent.
It involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
Using an Apostille Certificate on your Company Documents
An Apostille certificate can be obtained for any company document. This is particularly useful if you intend to execute overseas business. We can assist you with documents legalisation.
The following list is an example of some of the many documents that we legalise:
- Certificates of Incorporation
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Certificates of Name Change
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
Apostilled of Company Documents can be provided and take and within 7 -10 days.
Order Company Documents
We aim to respond to your enquiry by email within a few hours of your request. If the document is not listed please specify what document you require, we may still be able to assist.