Ireland Limited Company Incorporation
Ireland Key Points
- Time – 2-3 days to incorporate your company
- Directors – only one director is required for your limited company
- Director – one director must be resident in the EEA
- Shareholders – only one shareholder required of any nationality
- Share Capital – the share capital requirement is only €100
- Tax – exemption from Corporation Tax for 3 years on taxable profits less than €320,000
- Support – using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
The official address of your business where all official and legal documents are served. This does not have to be your trading address but it must be located in Ireland.
Irish companies require at least one individual over the age of 18 to act in the capacity of director.
One director must be an EU resident.
The sole director cannot act as company secretary
Irish companies are required to have a company secretary, who has the legal obligation of filing all required documents and accounts.
The new company’s intended business activities must have a corresponding NACE code.
Following Incorporation you will receive the following:
Digital Certificate of Incorporation
Issued by the Companies Registration Office after incorporation. It shows your Company Name, your registered Company Number and Date of Incorporation.
Company Directors and Company Secretaries Guidance Booklets
A detailed explanation of your responsibilities and obligations.
Combined Company Register
Here is where you record the issue of shares, the transfer of shares, the appointment and resignation of officers, minutes of board meetings etc. – the register contains:
- 24 Share Certificates
- Register of Members & Share Ledger
- Register of Directors & Secretaries
- Register of Mortgages & Charges
Registering your Company for VAT
You must register for VAT if your annual turnover exceeds or is likely to exceed : €70,000 in respect of the supply of goods or €35,000 in respect of the supply of services.
To register for VAT you must show a trading presence in Ireland or evidence of trading partners in Ireland. A registered office address is not a trading address.
Registering for PAYE/PRSI
Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI) is payable by employers, employees and self employed persons
Registering for Corporation Tax
We will happily assist you with any company secretarial advice you may require, and certain company secretarial duties can be carried out on your behalf.
We will draft and send for signature the required registration forms and once the signed documents have been returned we will administer the entire incorporation process.
The Company Formation Package includes:
- Irish Company Name Check.
- Administration of pre-incorporation enquiries and representation at the Companies Registration Office.
- Drafting the Constitution
- Allocation of the NACE code classification.
- Fast track electronic filing of documents with the Companies Registration Office. – incorporation usually 2-3 days.
- Payment of Companies Registration fees.
- Digital Certificate of Incorporation.
- Information Guide – principal duties and powers of Company Directors.
- Information Guide – principal duties and powers of Company Secretary.
We Can Assist with :
- Preparation and filing of your company’s first Annual Return, to be filed six months from the date of incorporation.
- Registering your company for VAT, Corporation Tax and PRSI.
- Provision of your Registered Office Address.
- Assist in the opening a bank account with the Bank of Ireland.
- Provision of Company Secretary.
- Certificate of Good Standing. – Apostille & Authentication.