COMPANIES ACT 1963 – SECT 126 Annual return to be made by company not having a share capital.
126.—(1) Subject to subsection (2), every company not having a share capital shall once at least in every year make a return to the registrar of companies stating—
( a ) the address of the registered office of the company;
( b ) in a ewe in which the register of members is, under the provisions of this Act, kept elsewhere than at that office, the address of the place where it is kept;
( c ) in a case in which any register of holders of debentures of the company is, under the provisions of this Act, kept elsewhere than at the registered office of the company, the address of the place where it is kept;
( d ) all such particulars relating to the persons who at the date of the return are the directors of the company and any person who at that date is secretary of the company as are by this Act required to be contained with respect to directors and the secretary respectively in the register of directors and secretaries of a company.
(2) A company need not make a return under subsection (1) either in the year of its incorporation or, if it is not required by section 131 to hold an annual general meeting during the following year, in that year.
(3) There shall be annexed to the return a statement containing particulars of the total amount of the indebtedness of the company in respect of all mortgages and charges which are required to be registered with the registrar of companies under this Act, or which would have been required so to be registered if created after the 1st day of July, 1908.
(4) If a company fails to comply with this section, the company and every officer of the company who is in default shall be liable to a fine not exceeding £100.
(5) For the purposes of this section, "officer" and "director" shall include any person in accordance with whose directions or instructions the directors of the company are accustomed to act.
(6) Proceedings in relation to an offence under this section may be brought and prosecuted by the registrar of companies.